MONSELICE STORES SHOPS ARE TANGED BY FIABE REALIZED BY YOUNG ARTIST
From 1 March to 2 April 2018, the shop windows of Monselice will host the illustrations inspired by the exhibition “Terre di Fiaba, 80 illustrazioni da esplorare”, made by young artists of the territory.
The visual installation that has been created offers the possibility of enjoying some “taste” of the exhibition and to discover the talent of these guys who, through their art, want us to discover a fantastic world, rich in symbols and traditions that refer to fairy tales of distant lands waiting to be heard.
Download the map of the stores that have joined the initiative.
- Biblioteca di Monselice: illustration made by Stefania Vitale
- Skianto Kids: illustration from Asia by Yvette Umilietti
- Far-Magia: illustration from Asia by Yvette Umilietti
- Ufficio turistico: illustration from Mexico created by Ilaria Toninato
- Gio: illustration from Chile by Raffaele Biasiato
- Dersut Caffè: illustration from Russia made by Riccardo Ennio
- A Modo Bio: illustration from the Artic regions created by Raffaele Biasiato
- Herbaria Erboristeria: illustration from Brazil created by Ilaria Toninato
- Tabacchi Manin: illustration made by the Far East made by Raffaele Biasiato
- Fotografo Carlo Alberto Paris: illustration from Russia made by Riccardo Ennio
- Parrucchiere Berto Alvaro: illustration from India made by Anna Merlin
- Tempter: illustration from Oceania made by Anna Merlin
- Bottega delle Coccole: illustration from Oceania created by Stefania Vitale
- Libreria Fanrenheit: illustration of the Far East made by Raffaele Biasiato
- 4 Lab Monselice: illustration from Africa made by Ilaria Camarella
- Glamour: illustration from Russia made by Stefania Vitale
- Monselviaggi: illustration from Armenia made by Asia Cavaliere
- Poltek ferramenta: illustration from Chile created by Asia Cavaliere
- Eliografica: illustration created by Anna Merlin
The initiative is born in partnership with Due Punti Aps, Ascom Padova Confcommercio Imprese per l’Italia and Municipality di Monselice.
We thank the shops that have joined the initiative and the young talents who have lent themselves to the realization of the illustrations.